CONSTRUCTION PROJECT FOR THE EXPANSION OF THE FISHING PORT OF NOUADHIBOU (MAURITANIA)
- Start Date / End Date: 2010/2011
- Place: NOUADHIBOU (MAURITANIA)
- Scope: Drafting of the Construction ProjecT
From the Preliminary Project which formed the basis of the tender, the Construction Project is drafted, optimising and redesigning the main elements that constitute the expansion of the Port:
- 660 m (length) of the interlocking sheet piles wharf (front and back).
- Water depth of 8 and 6 m depending on the wharf.
- 2 Ro-Ro ramps
- Dredging along the wharf and manoeuvring circle
- Esplanade of 122,000 m2
- Paving and service availability: lighting, drainage and supplies.
- Incorporates bollards of 30 t and berthing defences