QUAYS 2 AND 3 STABILITY REVIEW ACCORDING TO ROM 2.0-11 TECHNICAL REPORTS
- Place: LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA, GRAN CANARIA (SPAIN)
- Scope: Engineering reports
The design of the quays 2 and 3 sheltered by La Esfinge breakwater are reviewed and updated according to the norm ROM 2.0-11. The features of the quays are:
• 13 and 17 meter high and 9 and 14.5 meter-wide caissons.
• Water depth of 10 and 14 m (LAT)
The following tasks were carried out:
• Geotechnical stability calculations of the breakwater.
• Caisson structural calculations.
• Foundation mound protection design.
• Berthing and mooring forces calculations