PRELIMINARY PROJECT FOR THE EXPANSION OF THE “PESCANOVA” WHARF IN CHAPELA, REDONDELA (PONTEVEDRA, SPAIN)
- Start Date / End Date: 2007
- Place: Redondela, Pontevedra (SPAIN)
- Scope: Drafting of Preliminary Project
The purpose of the Preliminary Project is to define the Expansion of the "Pescanova” Wharf in Chapela.
Said wharf shall be 90 m long and 9.5 m wide, and in order to avoid wave reflections in the zone it shall be constructed by means of piles.
In order to perform the works, the following process is proposed:
- Construction of the piles, leaving exposed vertical steel reinforcements.
- Fixing of transversal girders over the piles
- Pre-casted slabs or permanent formwork slabs supported by girders
- In situ slabs
- Drainage, defence and berthing elements