MARINE CLIMATE AND DILUTION STUDY TO FIND ALTERNATIVE LOCATIONS FOR THE NEW BIOMASS POWER PLANT, SPAIN
- Start Date / End Date: 2014
- Place: LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA AND GRANADILLA, SPAIN
- Scope: Reports
The work for this study to find different options for the location of a new biomass power plant in the Canary Islands includes the following studies:
The characteristics of the pipe:
• A marine climate study to find a location in La Esfinge
• An outfall dilution study to find a location in La Esfinge
• A marine climate study to find a location in Granadilla.
The studies were done using the CORMIX model, in the case of the initial dilution studies, and the SWAN model, in the case of the wave study.