CONSTRUCTION PROJECT FOR THE EXPANSION OF THE “PESCANOVA” WHARF IN CHAPELA, REDONDELA (PONTEVEDRA, SPAIN)
- Start Date / End Date: 2008
- Place: Redondela, Pontevedra (SPAIN)
- Scope: Drafting of the Construction Project
The purpose of the project is to define the Expansion of the "Pescanova« Wharf in Chapela.
The wharf shall be constructed alongside the current wharf, which shall be built on piles. The features are:
Circular piles of an external diameter of 1.0416 m.
- Bollards of 30 t
- Length of wharf of 90.05 m
- Water depth of the wharf of 6.50 m.
- Crest elevation of +5.50.
A 3D model is carried out with finite elements for the calculation of the applicable forces