ALTERNATIVE PROJECT FOR THE EXPANSION OF THE SOUTHERN WHARF AT THE PORT OF BARCELONA, SPAIN
- Start Date / End Date: 2008
- Place: Barcelona (SPAIN)
- Scope: Drafting of the Tender Project
Alternative Project with adaptation of the internal structure and the lengths of the caissons to the formwork of the construction company.
The works are comprised of three sections:
- Extension of the "Alvarez de la Campa" Wharf of 198.22 m.
- Closure of the Southern Wharf of 326.88 m.
- Extension of the Southern Wharf of a length of 98 m.
A esplanade of 14.39 Ha is created. The expansion works include the demolition of the jetty that currently provides berths for the CLH vessels.