ENGINEERING FOR THE PARACAS PORT TERMINAL, PERÚ
- Place: Paracas (Perú)
- Scope: Engineering for the tender project
The study and optimisation of the Base Solution and writing of the Alternative Solution to the Base Project. The following work was done:
• Marine Climate Study
• A design to embed the jacked metal piles into the ground for the base solution and verification of the resistance of the shaft.
• A design for the cathodic protection of the metal piles in the base solution.
• A preliminary design of the steel fibre paving.
• The desalination plant pipelines.
• An alternative solution comprised of excavated reinforced concrete piles.