CONSTRUCTION PROJECT FOR WHARFS AND COMMERCIAL ESPLANADES AT THE BOTAFOC BREAKWATER AT THE PORT OF IBIZA, SPAIN
- Start Date / End Date: 2008/2009
- Place: IBIZA (SPAIN)
- Scope: Drafting of the Construction Project
Construction Project of wharfs at the Botafoc breakwater. The expansion comprises:
- Two transversal wharfs of 200 m and 30 m (width), designed with piles
- Two dolphins located at the ends of the aforementioned wharfs
- A longitudinal caisson wharf of 380 m that creates a esplanade of 75,000 m2
The water depth of the new infrastructures shall be 10 m.
For the design of the works various studies have been carried out: maritime climate, agitation and manoeuvring studies.
Furthermore, the access road is designed with porous surface