BASIC PROJECT FOR WHARFS AND COMMERCIAL ESPLANADES AT THE BOTAFOC BREAKWATER AT THE PORT OF IBIZA, SPAIN
- Start Date / End Date: 2007
- Place: IBIZA, BALEARES (SPAIN)
- Scope: Drafting of the Basic Project
Basic Project of commercial wharfs at the Botafoc Breakwater, formed by:
- Longitudinal Wharf and esplanade, at the shore quay of the Plana Island, formed by 3 types of caissons sunk at levels of -14, -10.6 and 7.8.
- Transversal wharfs: two pile wharfs in order to reduce the agitation of the waves at the dock.