ASSESSMENT OF PATHOLOGIES OBSERVED IN THE JUAN CARLOS I QUAY (ALGECIRAS)
- Place: Algeciras, Cádiz (Spain)
- Scope: Structural recalculation - Simulation of breakage - Assessment of pathologies
An assessment of the pathologies detected in certain caissons in the Juan Carlos I Quay in Algeciras prior to the repair work:
• A recalculation of the original design caisson.
• A recalculation of the caisson actually built.
• A recalculation of the caisson wall with SAP2000 to simulate the breakage observed.
• An analysis of the damages detected and diagnosis of the causes thereof.