ALTERNATIVE TENDER PROJECT FOR THE WESTERN WHARF, SOUTHERN SECTION FOR THE EXPANSION OF THE PORT OF SAGUNTO, SPAIN
- Start Date / End Date: 2007
- Place: Sagunto, Valencia (SPAIN)
- Scope: Drafting of Alternative Tender Project
The works that define this Project are comprised of a wharf of 204.77 metres, the adjacent service esplanade and a Ro-Ro ramp at the junction point with the Southern Wharf.
- Wharf: The structure of the wharf is formed by 6 caissons.
- Esplanade: An esplanade of approximately 25,700 m2 is created.
- Trench dredging: For the purpose of obtaining material so as to use the same as general filler and filler for the cells of the caissons, up to a level of -13.00 m is dredged.
- Ro-Ro ramp: The Ro-Ro ramp is located at the intersection point of the new alignment with the Southern Wharf.