ALTERNATIVE TENDER PROJECT FOR THE NORTH-EASTERN WHARF FOR THE EXPANSION OF THE PORT OF SAGUNTO, SPAIN
- Start Date / End Date: 2007
- Place: Sagunto, Valencia (SPAIN)
- Scope: Drafting of Alternative Tender Project
The works that define this Project are comprised of:
- North-Eastern Wharf, formed by 10 caissons.
- Tug-boat Wharf, formed by 4 caissons.
- Submerged concrete Wharf: forms part of the closure for the retaining of the esplanade.
- Closing dike: is the other closure element for the retaining of the esplanade.
- Service esplanade.
- Pre-loading dock.
- Dredging of the access channel.
- Dredging and filling of the foundations trench.
This project only contemplates the modified aspects in respect of the Base Project