ALTERNATIVE PROJECT FOR THE WHARF FOR THE MULTI-PURPOSE BULK GRAINS TERMINAL AT THE “ESCOMBRERAS” DOCK, CARTAGENA, SPAIN
- Start Date / End Date: 2007
- Place: Cartagena, Murcia (SPAIN)
- Scope: Drafting of the Tender Project
Definition of complete wharf and two filler zones.
The Wharf for the Multi-purpose Terminal is attached to the Solid Bulk Grains Wharf of the same dock, in a perpendicular direction to its berthing line.
- Operative Zone: 500 m x 90 m
- Wharf line 640.87 m
- Foundational caissons at a level of -24.00 m
- Crested caissons at the level of +3.20 m.