ALTERNATIVE PROJECT FOR THE EXTENSION OF THE EASTERN BREAKWATER, DREDGING AND IMPROVEMENT OF ACCESS TO THE SOUTHERN DOCK OF CASTELLÓN, SPAIN
- Start Date / End Date: 2008
- Place: Castellón (SPAIN)
- Scope: Redacción del Proyecto de Licitación
Alternative Project with adaptation of the internal structure and the lengths of the caissons to the formwork of the construction company.
The works are comprised of:
- Construction of the extension breakwater of 372 m by means of a mixed section of caissons and blocks of 15 m3 and 20 m3 at the promontory.
- Construction of two Ro-Ro ramp by means of caissons at the ends of the breakwater.
- Wharf attached to the breakwater with a water depth of 16 m.